Monday, August 11, 2008

New Blogging Responsibilities

Everyone, just wanted to make an announcement that I am officially taking over for Mulligan Stu over at Waggle Room. Waggle Room is a community organized by SB Nation that allows fans to post to the blog, so long as they register. Stu carried on a tradition of objective, quick hits of the golf news. I'm going to maintain that and hopefully build on it with interviews featuring newsmakers and journalists - again, quick hits of some of the same material you will find on the GNN podcasts.

The GNN Blog will live on how it is today - mid-sized, analytical posts about the stories in the game and other random things. The podcasts will go on as always. And, just to show that my productivity isn't hampered, I even updated the Golf News Net main page too.

So, if you like what you see here, I invite you to come over to Waggle Room, join the community, and begin posting! Also, you'll help me in my quest for golf world domination!

No comments: