Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Some Blog Changes to Announce

From time to time, I like to try to improve the blog. I decided to make a bunch of changes last night, but they're subtle. I added a TON of links to blogs and other websites. There are a number of excellent golf blogs on a host of topics, and I also selfishly hope they'll link to me as well.

I added some blog aggregators, including Alltop, which aggregates blog and RSS feeds from many categories of sites - including golf. I also found out that Golf Video Channel (www.golfvideochannel.com) is basically a copy of my blog.

Also, I learned about a website called Widgetbox, which helps people create news feed widgets and other distributable widgets for sites like Facebook and Open Social. It was a night of learning.

And I included my picture on the sidebar so you can now see what I look like. Why not?

No comments: